[DeTomaso] Rare find - POCA Expandable Binder

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Jun 23 16:53:22 EDT 2013

These haven't been seen in a few years and are virtually made of
unobtanium today.  Dark Blue POCA expandable binder for holding printed
manuals, catalogs and other printed material:

http://www.asajay.com/temp/100_1980.JPG
http://www.asajay.com/temp/100_1981.JPG

Shelley and I found two of these in pretty darn good shape while
cleaning out part of the garage.  They used to be part of the POCA store
inventory (which we no longer handle).

They are FOR SALE, with direct payment to POCA, shipped from me, to
you.  The total price will cover shipping to the Continental US ONLY.
If you are overseas and wish to buy one, please contact me for other
shipping arrangements.

PRICE = $45 each
Only two available, first come, first serve.  Email me to reserve one or
both and I will send you payment instructions to pay POCA.  Once I
receive confirmation of the payment, from POCA, I will then ship the
binder to you.

Thanks for looking,
Asa

--