[DeTomaso] Speedo died today

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Jun 16 09:25:54 EDT 2013

Michael,

Undo the speedo cable from the speedometer and snake it such that you can
see the end when you start to drive. Make sure the cable is pushed in all
the way and has not pulled away internally from the ZF drive gear. If the
cable turns while you drive, it is working.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co