[DeTomaso] Mangusta 4 Sale: France, VIN unknown

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 22:05:49 EDT 2013

No, that one was blue. And it was right hand drive.

This actually looks like one that was restored by wilkinson years ago, then owned for some time by Larry stock, then Jim Kuehne, and he sold it to a fellow (who is well off the radar) in the monterey area. That car is 8MA508, the 5th car built.

While this car looks broadly the same, it is clearly a different car. 8MA508 boasted a number of prototype features shared with only a handful of the earliest cars including integrated side marker/turn signal assemblies in the front, while the French car has the conventional setup.

I have French agents on the case and hope to have the vin and more info by tomorrow. :>)

Mike

Sent from my iPhone