[DeTomaso] Fwd: D-Day

MACHWIL at aol.com MACHWIL at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 15:45:42 EDT 2013

AMEN to Michael and all.

Bud Williams
(6556)

____________________________________

From: red3644 at hotmail.com
To: detomaso at poca.com
Sent: 6/6/2013  8:16:55 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: [DeTomaso] D-Day

My neighbor was in the surf on a beach in Normandy this day  many years ago.

He was out in his driveway when I left for work this  morning and I thanked
him for that day and talked a bit.

He said it  didn't seem like too many people even know what D-Day
was...is....but was  proud to be there.

I told him people remember.

I haven't  heard or read a word about it in the media so far today. There's
plenty about  the new celebrity

hairstyles and mugshots and which one didn't finish  highschool, NBA
scores, Whitehouse snooping.

Take a second and  think about what it must have been like to look across
that beach or up those  cliffs.

I get a chill up my back.

Michael  Frazier

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa