[DeTomaso] FW: Counterfeit Cars

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 20:22:02 EDT 2013

If you google the story there is on picture that shows a row of "Ferraris"
one looks fairly complete the others in the row seem to be unfinished  (
missing headlights ) and there is another post on you tube that shows a
short video. Typical of the media the story says "They even matched the
details of the engine" is complete B.S. The model I saw I believe is
supposed to be a mid engine (looks like  a 360 Modena ) and it has a 6 cyl
front engine transverse mount (which you can see for around 2 seconds as
the guy in the video is pointing at the prancing horse logo on the hood.
Here is a link  Fake ferrari
ring<http://ruptly.tv/vod/view/2902/spain-police-crash-fake-luxury-car-ring>
(video)
and another Fake ferrari
photo<http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6103135-Spain-police-bust-fake-Ferrari-car-racket>
There was a similar story out of italy in 2008 that was using Fieros (
among other cars) What balls to try to pass of a Fiero as  a Ferrari in
Italy of all places! I'm surprised they weren't executed!

Boyd