[DeTomaso] FW: Counterfeit Cars

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:45:00 EDT 2013

Shame there are no photos I'd really like to see how they achieved it given the statement "The final appearance of the supposed deluxe vehicles -- in their external and internal design and even in the details of the engine -- simulated to perfection the look of the original models,"

Not like they were faking a more expensive versions from a lesser model, they were supposedly turning ordinary cars into Ferrari's and Aston's! Even those Fiero kits still smack of Fiero with a body kit.

Julian