[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owner Coming

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 14:03:16 EDT 2013

I successfully brokered the sale of 2290 today, it will be living in
Jacksonville Beach, Fla.

The beautiful 29K original mile red car with limited modifications sold for
$55,000

I;m sure the owner to address the group by name once his has taken
possession of the car, when he does

please congratulate him on his most excellent purchase.

The day began with his arrival at my house and a one hour drive in 1660 to
see 2290 at Hilton Head Island, SC,

all great fun there and back, we may have broken several laws.

Mark the new owner is a great guy and he is "one of us" and everything that
implies.

Michael Shortt

--

Michael L. Shortt