[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey Corrected

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Fri Jul 26 17:10:06 EDT 2013

OK ....... Just to be clear.
The reason there is no track event at San Diego in 2014 is that there is no track there. POCA has nothing to to do with track events at the Rally or anywhere else. These track events are put on by the chapters and not POCA.
  POCA helps with some funding for any chapter hosting a track event at the Fun Rally only.
  So POCA did not make the decision to not have the track event in San Diego, the fact that there is no facility there IS the reason.
   All the other information in the original post is accurate in stating the continuing decline in "on track" participation has continued to greatly increase the financial risk for a chapter considering doing said track events.

Leslie A. Gray
POCA President
 2012 / 2013