[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey Corrected

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:19:09 EDT 2013

Late to the party here, as I've been out at the track all day.
I really like a track event, the smell of race gas clears my sinus and it gets me away from the hospitality suite with all the talk about how nothing compares to the good old days in Vegas and how they had 3,000 Pantera's on Fremont St.
What may stop me attending in 2014 is not the lack of a track event, location or distance, but the date. It's going to be almost on top of the Classic Le Mans Tour and given a choice of where to expend my limited vacation days (as nice as San Diego is) I'll opt for France.
I commend anyone willing to take on the organization of one of these events, it is usually a thankless job with likely many sleepless nights.
Julian