[DeTomaso] 2014 fun rally dates...something different?

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 26 15:09:11 EDT 2013

Since there is No track  Why not plan a afternoon with your Wife, Girlfriend, or Significant other (pick only one) and plan a spa day! (what a concept) I know some of you guys are saying, is this guy nuts! Well maybe! You'd be surprised how many brownie points you'll get! You'll be the talk of the town when you get home! Your buddies will tease you and give you crap! But your Wife, Girlfriend, or Significant other ( again, pick only one) will be happy! And, it may ease pain of you being out in the garage working on the Car and Not spending time with her (or Him).

And NO I haven't been paid by your, Wife, Girlfriend or Significant other to suggest this! I have done this on my own many times! Since I don't have a Wife, Girlfriend, or Significant other I go by myself! It's nice and relaxing drink some Wine get a Massage and a Manicure!

Yes I like the track, I don't race but I like go and watch and try to support you Racers! But not having a track day or two IS NOT a deal breaker for me!

OK...flame suit on!
Curt