[DeTomaso] 2014 fun rally dates...something different?

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Jul 26 15:45:18 EDT 2013

Curt:
Whiskeytangofoxtrot, We, wife, girlfriend, significant other, will have just
spent 3 or 4 days driving in a Pantera spa, man you didn’t think that thru,
give me a track and she can go shopping or whatever.............. Larry feel

Cheers:

Bill Moore
Incendium Supply Ltd.
Suite 416, #305-4625 Varsity Drive N.W.