[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Fri Jul 26 08:38:41 EDT 2013

John,

1.  I don't run my car on the track anymore because I still have Campys for
which there are no tires, and because I just had the exterior restored and
don't want to hurt it.  So, I would go to the track event to see the cars
run, but not having a track event wouldn't stop me from attending,
regardless of where the event is held.

2.   I love SD, one of my favorite cities in this great country.  The only
problem with it is the distance from just about anywhere outside the vast
west.  Any coastal city will share that problem.  With that said, if I can
get my car sorted out by then, I'm planning on going to SD.

I agree with what John and Michael said about the effort it takes to pull it
off.  Thank you John for taking it on.

Richard
Austin, TX