[DeTomaso] Fun Rally Track Event Survey

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 21:04:43 EDT 2013

1. I would still come if I was going to come regardless of the track event,
if offered however, I would take part in one.

2. It is too far away, the time commitment for me to attend is too much.

Rough Calculations, 4,800 miles, 80 hours of driving if towing at a 60 MPH
avg.
(Moho with open car trailer) at 10 mpg at 4.50 per gal  = $2,160.00 in fuel
cost alone.
at 10 hours driving per day, 4 days there, 4 days back plus rally and that
is with no fun
on the way there or back.

But as I suggested earlier, if a Transporter service could carry 7 cars R/T
at 1,500 each,
they make $10,500 for a 2 way trip. I get to fly in 5 hours and spend 6
extra days in CA doing something fun or not leave until the rally and make
it a quick trip of the rally plus 2 travel days.

I have no idea what they charge, that is the deal I would offer them, the
saving of wear and tear on my car, my @$$ and my marriage would be worth it.

Michael Shortt