[DeTomaso] DB electric starter bites the dust

Brian Dudley bd8134 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:56:16 EDT 2013

Or you could avoid the Chinese stuff for not much more.
http://www.robbmcperformance.com/products/starter_home.html#comparison
Their customer service was good for me.
They bought out a starter that was smaller and more powerful than the one I
had bought from them.
I returned mine and just paid the difference.