[DeTomaso] DB electric starter bites the dust

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 13:42:50 EDT 2013

For those who missed my earlier correction the company I am currently
researching per Ken Green's reccomendation is

" IMI Performance products Inc. Hi Torque ™" I had  mistakenly referred to
it as* IMF*

Be forewarned that there are numerous vendors on Ebay and else where that
are offering for sale products listed as IMI Performance Products "Hi
Torque™" that are bootleg , counterfeit, fake or what ever you care to call
them . But they are not the real deal!
If it looks to good to be true ....IT IS!

Boyd