[DeTomaso] Dumb Techno Question follow up

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Mon Jul 22 08:18:19 EDT 2013

Dear Guys,

          The cut off wheel that was expected to make short work of the
slot cutting in the bolt was excellent at rounding it off.   We fell
back on the ol' hacksaw, which worked well.  The screwdriver finished
off the recalcitrant bolt and the crippled seat was finally freed.   We
swapped seats and removed the broken mechanism for later repairs.  My
thanks to all for the excellent forum help.   Plan B was not nearly as
good as the suggestions of cooler, more objective heads.

                        Warmest regards, Chuck Engles