[DeTomaso] Woodward Dream Cruise?

Ian Hannington ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Jul 18 20:54:41 EDT 2013

We lost the spot at Bakers furniture years ago when there was a management change at the store.  Since then the local Pantera owners have not stayed in touch much. I haven’t heard of any Pantera gatherings at Woodward this year, but will keep people informed if I do. I have secured a spot for my car about a half mile down from Bakers, but unfortunately, there is only room for one car. I will contact Stephane in a while and at least let him know where I will be and if anything does develop, I will let him know as well.

Ian