[DeTomaso] Woodward Dream Cruise?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 13:35:55 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Got this from Stephane Bergeron, the head of the Pantera French Connection:

 Hi Mike,

I'll attend the Aug 17 Woodward dream cruise in Detroit.

I've seen on photos that there were 9 Panteras exposed, but the woodward
Ave is 6 miles long.

Would you know of a club guy in Detroit who could give me their location
spot this year , e-mail, or phone ?

I'd like to meet them and say hello.

I asked JC but he doesn't have any link but thinks it is around woodward
and 13th at Baker's furniture…

It might be better to double check with a local Pantera guy :<)

Wikipedia says it's on 15th and woodward, but it was years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodward_Dream_Cruise

====

If you know where the local Pantera crew will be established (and on what
days), please contact Stephane directly at bergeron.s at wanadoo.fr

Thanks!