[DeTomaso] Fwd: Refined Brute: 1972 De Tomaso Pantera

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 12 11:58:10 EDT 2013

I've seen and heard it.  It seems like they think they have to apologize because its

not a Lamborghini or Ferrari, instead of being greatful like they should.  😁

Maybe a little voice tells them they had to "settle" for a Pantera instead of a Countach.

Not me!

Michael

Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa

 I read the Classic Motorsports article and it is generally positive. One
 thing I just don't understand is why Pantera owners always find something
 negative to say about their cars. I've seen this over and over again at car
 shows, in magazine articles, etc, etc. I find myself doing it
 occassionally so I'm not knocking anyone.