[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast N Loud - allegedly

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 11:40:57 EDT 2013

This Registry entry was updated in April with these details.

Thanks Scott for the link, and David for updating the entry back then.

Chuck

Grease Monkey Garage has a  blue (possibly Grabber Blue) '72 Pantera listed
as sold on their website. The comments indicate that it could appear on the
show soon.

 Looking at the pictures on the web site it looks to be #3242.

Here is a direct link to the listing in case Chuck wants to add info to the
registry.
http://www.gasmonkeygarage.com/the-inventory/1972-other-makes-de-tomaso-pant
era/

Scott

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 9:54 PM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:

> A car club friend tells me on Monday there will be a '72 Pantera on
> discovery channel's Fast N Loud at 9 PM according to Dish. AT&T guide
shows
> a different topic for me though.  Just the messenger.
>
> --
> Sent from Gmail Mobile

No virus found in this message.