[DeTomaso] Pantera on Fast N Loud - allegedly

Scott Carpenter scscottc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 08:29:52 EDT 2013

Grease Monkey Garage has a  blue (possibly Grabber Blue) '72 Pantera listed
as sold on their website. The comments indicate that it could appear on the
show soon.

 Looking at the pictures on the web site it looks to be #3242.

Here is a direct link to the listing in case Chuck wants to add info to the
registry.
http://www.gasmonkeygarage.com/the-inventory/1972-other-makes-de-tomaso-pantera/

Scott