[DeTomaso] Remove small grills on hood

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sun Jul 7 16:22:05 EDT 2013

The technique that I use is to place a wide paint scraper along the side
of the grill adjacent to one of the grill's tabs and carefully pry up
while working the paint scraper around to the next tab.  I just work
each tab a little at a time.  Generally, some tabs will lift easier then
others.  The wide paint scraper applies force across a larger area and I
have been fortunate enough to never break a grill with the technique.
Be patient, careful and go slow.

JT