[DeTomaso] Remove small grills on hood

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 16:02:29 EDT 2013

The wiper grills are held in the same way the gills on the side of the car
are held in. If you check Panteras by Wilkinson and look at the exploded
views of the parts you will see the parts involved. The new wiper grill
sells for $250.00 The Grill has little pointed pieces that press into small
plastic inserts that are the same as the ones that hold the side gills in.
 You should buy replacement plastic inserts for the wiper grills as well as
the side gills (while your at it). Someone should come up with a trick to
pull out the wiper grills. They are made from cheap pot metal so proceed
with caution.
Boyd