[DeTomaso] Wiper arm

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 13:45:43 EDT 2013

Originally I had attempted to refurbish my wiper motor due to it's sluggish
performance.I had opened the wiper motor and cleaned out solidified grease
and sand and  everything was going smoothly until I decided too remove the
electric motor armature and the brushes disintegrated. . So I started
looking for a replacement when I found the triumph wiper motor. I guess I
was just lucky that both of them were the same. They both have PARK with an
arrow pointing to the right.
Aside from the Triumph having a shorter cable the internal gear, worm ear
and connecting rod appeared to be the same. In spite of the fact that  the
drive components in my original wiper motor appeared to be the same as in
the Triumph wiper motor I decided to keep all the drive components from the
Pantera and switch them into the triumph wiper motor  just to be on the
safe side.
Boyd