[DeTomaso] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:27:49 EST 2013

I used to call it the 'professional FaceBook'.

It's gotten a lot messier since then.
Now, I too am getting really annoyed with people who don't know me and I
don't know them asking me to join their 'network'.

On the other hand... I've had a couple of decent job offers appear via
LinkedIn....

So, I guess it has some usefulness.

Oh, and for some reason, there's this guy named Dennis Antenucci who keeps
endorsing me for everything under the sun!
:-)))))

Kirby