[DeTomaso] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 31 14:46:07 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/31/13 11 32 28, bluebugman2 at sbcglobal.net writes:

> LinkedIn
> ------------

>>>I'm sure Mike isn't responsible for this e-mail to the forum.   LinkedIn
probably raided his e-mail address book without his knowing, and sent it to
every address in there.

LinkedIn is probably the single largest spam generator out there.   I'm
constantly being bombarded with e-mails ostensibly from people who know
perfectly well how to get ahold of me, asking me to join their network so they can
get ahold of me.   I've put LinkedIn on my spam blocker list, but something
like this that comes through the forum can't be stopped.