[DeTomaso] Cain (AussieSpeed) Cleveland IDF Manifold

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sun Jan 27 17:16:18 EST 2013

Hello Jack,
I was able to smooth out the vacuum 'chatter' on a big stroker Datsun with
50mm side drafts. The local Datsun parts manager had an inline dampener for
the vacuum hose. It was like a one way check valve with a slow bleed. They
had them in stock as a fix for cars with jumpy advance plates. They worked
well for about $8 (20 years ago).

Take care,
Nolan