[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 11:09:42 EST 2013

In a message dated 1/16/13 13 07 22, larry at ohiotimecorp.com writes:

> 1. Rip it out of the parts car and put in the body. (hard to pull out and
> get back in, still 40 years old)

A friend and I changed my wiring harness on my car when it was a running,
driving, assembled car, over the course of a day.   We pulled the dash
because we were changing it, and while we were at it and while it was
disconnected, we changed the harness.   The actual act of removing the old harness and
installing the new one took less than an hour; the PIA was getting it through
the passenger-side rocker panel.   Then the rest is a matter of connecting
the wires back up to the various components.