[DeTomaso] Wiring harness for 72 pantera

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 16 18:36:27 EST 2013

First of all, I agree with others that it may be entirely unnecessary to replace the copper wires already in your car. Just add the already mentioned upgrades.

But, if you wish to pursue re-wiring the entire car, talk to those who have gone before you...  I believe Aaron on the PI Board re-wired his car with a Painless kit. You might contact him to see if he would recommend doing it again, or if he ever finished and got it back on the road.
http://pantera.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7890077274/m/497106413/p/1

Cheers!
Garth