[DeTomaso] Starters W vs. C

Don Thomas dtpantera at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 00:58:34 EST 2013

So Sean,

When I look at the MSD instructions (i.e.
http://www.msdignition.com/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=15032386658 ) ,
there is a 3/8 inch offset and a 3/4 inch offset.

Will the MSD 5090 starter work with our 351C pantera's ?

Is it just a matter of selecting the correct offset ?

and if so, what offset ?

Thank you,
-dt
Don Thomas