[DeTomaso] Detomaso Publicity and Enthusiasm...was Re: New Pantera Owners?

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 19:00:27 EST 2013

This is exactly what needs to continue.

We also need to educate about the marque. People think of Panteras as overheating kit cars thanks to the period trash in the US magazines. I read them all as a kid and believed it too.

Then I read the overseas tests...the rest of the world loved the cars.

The truth is coming out and we need to keep the good press flowing.

The BBC documentary was exceptional.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934