[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 16:11:06 EST 2013

My family is financially challenged (even so, my dad gave me a rusted
out Fiat when I was 11 so I'm incredibly blessed) so I had to wait
until I had my student loans paid off at 35. I cashed in my retirement
(thus far) savings and an unsecured loan for my fixer-upper for $15k
and the rest is history.

Obsession is difficult to time.  I think I could have done it earlier
if I hadn't been distracted by some other projects and my love of
buying music.  I think that I just hadn't discovered it was even an
option until one day surfing at work.  "I could buy one of
*those*?!?!?!  Really?!?!?"

sean