[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 104, Issue 14

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 17:59:27 EST 2013

I gave a kid a ride in my Pantera a few months back
a our local Saturday Cruise.. yes they actually Cruise
thru two downtowns and one very busy shopping area

I mentioned to him I had a Magazine Article on the car...
Profiles... I could give him.. seems like he enjoyed the ride
but was really interested in getting the copy of the Profiles
at the end... He reminded me several times so I would not
forget..

Leno states we are only taking care of these cars for the next
guy..he along with our guest speaker last year at the Poca event
Matt Stone have encouraged us to get the kids involved.. take
them to a show,race,etc

My buddies have a kid they bring over,  to the shows, working
on the cars etc

Good times

Bob Benson