[DeTomaso] Detomaso Publicity and Enthusiasm

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Fri Feb 15 23:50:24 EST 2013

Well Dave, thanks for the heads up. It may seem like I am a clueless old
fart . . . .

I don't remember a child approaching me without a parent.  Certainly, no
child has been subjected to anything without being asked if they want to
participate.  Anyone that is shy or reticent is allowed to go their way as
they choose.

It IS a sad time. . . .