[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 06:54:02 EST 2013

Love the transition " after I remarried".
If I had my Pantera in my 20's, I would have probably never seen my 30's.
After my divorce at 27, just too toxic to be responsible for 600 hp on the
street.
I think that despite any religious views, people and things come into your
life when they are supposed too.
For some, like Tim Horton, when it was your time to die, for others, when
you deserve it and for others (like me), when you take the slogan from
Risky Business to heart and just do it because tomorrow may never come if
you keep waiting for the perfect situation or circumstances.
They are impractical, expensive, gas pigs and serve no useful
purpose...perhaps that is why we love them, unlike other cars and people,
they don't pretend to be anything else.
Straight up badass, sexy, loud, proud and attention whores.
You gotta love honesty.

Michael Shortt