[DeTomaso] cars owned

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Feb 11 17:36:41 EST 2013

Do you think the kids of today will be listing the cars they owned 30
years from now? I sat down to lunch the other day and went through an auto
trader magazine. There was not one car which made me say, "Yea, that's
cool". Nothing, nada zip.

I remember being very young in the early 70's thinking every year the cars
were getting better; if cars were this cool now just wait. As the rest of
the 70's went by cooler cars never materialized which make us/me think
back to when cars where innovative, exciting, cool,...

Now their nothing but a carton of government safety regulation and
technology in a fancy wrapper. They are like a fancy cell phone; yea they
do stuff but so what. Throw it away when done and get another one of 100
brands just like it in any wrapper you want.