[DeTomaso] cars owned

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 22:15:10 EST 2013

I think there's hope but they need us older guys / gals to expose them.  I sponser the UC Berkeley undergrad mech eng racing team through the company I work at and have let some of the guys drive my older cars.  They come back from drives expounding on all the wonders of direct feel, visceral driving.   Right now they are driving miatas, civic, and wrx's , but they love the old metal.

Vin Diesel and Fast and Furious hasn't hurt, nor has James Bond driving the DB9 in Skyfall.

Just let em drive one and theyll be hooked.