[DeTomaso] Wear particles.

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Feb 8 21:18:35 EST 2013

I copied this to the list Rich, it's pretty cool.
7500 wahoo!!!
Well if they're the same, you'll be leading the way.
I have a 6500 pill in the MSD box and it's probably been over 6000 for a
total of a minute.

I agree though - I'd pull it down but either I'd find nothing or I'd end
up rebuilding it.
if it wants to blow up, then it can go ahead and do it and I'll fix it;
again.
dave