[DeTomaso] Wear particles.

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Fri Feb 8 20:34:00 EST 2013

Thanks Chuck. I do like having re-enforced delusions.

The 377 is great.
I got a pretty aggressive hydraulic roller cam
  (under close supervision from Dan Jones and arm-wrestling with the
Cleveland guy at Bullet cams).
  It has an 800 Thunder on an AirGap manifold.
The heads are seriously-ported 4Vs and the CR is 10.8.
The exhaust is now 2 1/2" all the way to the mufflers and 2 x 2 1/2"
through the mufflers.
  - bitch of a time building that up through between the halfshaft and
the lower A-arm.
Dan's simulation corrected to 10.8 would be about 505 at 6000
(so real-world will be discounted from that)
It idles in a very nice, lumpy way, but surprisingly it pulls smoothly
from 1500.
dave