[DeTomaso] NPC (mostly): Cars you have owned

Dave Aument dmaument at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 14:03:54 EST 2013

That's an impressive list....mine is somewhat limited, I was pretty much a hard core Ford guy for a long time.

1969 Fiat 850 Spyder
1967 Mustang Convertible
1965 Mustang GT350 clone
1965 Mustang fastback with 302 boss engine
1967 Mustang GT fastback with 427 medium riser dual quad and a 4 speed (high school car...I should be dead)
1971 Pinto (sweet) $50 and it ran
1973 Torino GT
1972 Ranchero GT 351c 4bbl
1974 Pinto  $225.00 (never washed it or changed the oil, just added oil as needed)
1971 F250 4x4
1979 Bronco 4x4 with 460
1976 Pinto Super Gas tube car with 472 ci Cobra Jet (9.80's @140 in 1982)
1973 Mustang Grande 351c 4bbl (wifes Car)
1979 Bronco 4x4
1985 Bronco eddie bauer
1985 Thunderbird Turbo cp. (wifes car)
1989 Mercury Sable
1991 Explorer eddie baurer
1965 Mustang GT hardtop
1995 taurus SHO  awesome everyday car
1973 Mustang Grande 351c 4bbl (wifes Car)
1995 Windstar ... (kids)
1972 Pantera #4262  still have it
1999 Windstar (don't ask, POS)
1972 Torino Cobra 429SCJ Drag Pack    all factory,  all the options
1997 F350 4x4 460  (to pull car trailer)
1999 F350 4x4 v10
1998 Ranger 4x4
1997 BMW 528i (wife's car)
2004 Honda Civic ..  the kids/spare car
2007 BMW 335i wife's current car
2009 VW TDI sportwagen my current car

The Drag car was probably the best thing I did, it kept me from street racing, I probably forgot a few...
It took me a long time to figure there were vehicles other than Ford. There are only two I wish I still had.

1967 Mustang fastback w/427 medium riser (stupid fast for a street car)
1972 Torino w/429SCJ