[DeTomaso] bleeding clutch setup -cnc & pantera east setup

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 17:02:31 EST 2013

Hi all,
reinstalled clutch slave after having ZF rebuilt.  using CNC 3/4" master and Pantera East long throw slave.  which was on the vehicle and working before the ZF overhaul.   so typical, fix one thing and find more to fix.

  tried bleeding system with air powered vacuum on bleeder of slave and nothing is coming out.

disconnected everything and cleared the pipe with no problem.  Reconnected everything...holding fluid but I have zero pedal.
Reservoir is full and stays at full level regardless of what I do...i.e. pump pedal or use vacuum.
So I need some fresh thoughts about this.   Why am I not getting fluid through the slave.

Thanks
Brian
Fulshear,Texas