[DeTomaso] NPC Collective question

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 22:31:02 EST 2013

I forgot about these older Japanese supercars:  Nissan 300ZX turbo
after 1991, Toyota Supra, similar vintage.  Great rice burners and
very powerful.  Still expensive for their age but worth it and will
keep their value I think.

And the Acura NSX.  As fast 0-60 as the early stock Panteras and
handle as well (a little better but shhhh).  They will also keep their
value. These are really fine automobiles.
sean