[DeTomaso] NPC - Michael Schumacher in critical condition

Larry - Ohio Time Corp. Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Dec 30 13:00:39 EST 2013

Bill,

I am sure that in 150 years our time will be looked at in the same way. They
had to go to a doctor to get healed? They drove Panteras? People
communicated in something called E-mail? They had wars? Government health
care?

Bill my friend I will sit down with you in Haven around 2164 so we can look
down at the world and poke some fun at them poor bastards :-)

Larry (putting the date in Outlook) - Cleveland

  _____