[DeTomaso] De Tomaso nametags

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Dec 29 23:57:14 EST 2013

Hi guys,

I'm scheduled to be flying to Korea later in the week, and will have about
an hour to dash to the shop that makes the De Tomaso logo luggage tags.   If
anybody wants some, you need to let me know by Wednesday.   What I need to
know is:

Color of tag
Color of lettering
Style of lettering (cursive or BLOCK CAPS)
Name on tag
Quantity

Cost is $5 each (or was, last time I checked) plus $5.85 flat rate
shipping.   I'll ship as soon as I get home (which should be by next weekend, but
could be a week or more later, depending....)

Cheers!