[DeTomaso] F1 Experience

Richard Greenblum pantera at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 16:30:03 EST 2013

All,

I was very surprised that no one from Houston, or anywhere else in Texas,
was signed up to ride in the F1 cars on Friday at COTA (the Austin F1
track).  Of if you were, I just didn't recognize you.

We weren't sure it would even go in the weather, but I was in the afternoon
session which was dry, and we rode on slicks.  The morning was wet, but they
still ran the cars, only on full wets.

I can't tell you how incredible the experience was.  I strongly recommend
signing up.  I understand they're coming back to COTA tentatively on 22
March and 20 October.  I originally thought it was a bit expensive‹I don't
anymore.  It was worth every penny.

Richard
Austin, TX