[DeTomaso] Fast and furious crash . . .

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 18:45:42 EST 2013

I would caution anyone taking driving advice from the casual posts recently regarding the Paul Walker tragedy.

The "don't lift" discussion should be prefaced with the reality that many other variables (car type and setup, driver's personal style, track conditions, etc.) can dictate the techniques required at any given time.

I've heard "don't lift" being casually tossed around for years, yet it's certainly not a generalization to live by.

Sometimes lifting is ok if you're mid corner as a component of larger correction/car placement campaign.

LS
(Not an expert driver but plenty experienced with correcting bad ideas)

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw

washington, dc 20004