[DeTomaso] NPC, musclecar lifting front wheels

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 10:53:53 EDT 2013

You can do it with an auto transmission with a trans brake.  You'll need
torque more than HP, and you really need slicks or drag radials.  It's all
about weight transfer so be sure your springs are set  up for maximum
weight transfer to the rear wheels.

You'll really need a big cubic inch motor or a small (351?) with a
supercharger.  Look for close to 500ft/lbs.  You need to apply that torque
at the rear wheels to get close to the entire weight of the car off the
ground.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheelie