[DeTomaso] 2013 Monterey

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 20:39:04 EDT 2013

I've started loading my Monterey event photos into the registry, with
hundreds still to go.

Most go into the registry, but I put a few on a draft "summary" page, now
I'm onto the next page.

Click on "Monterey" here:

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp

The summary page does not require that you have shared even a single photo
with others,

while the majority are in the registry which is open to everyone that has
shared photos.

For new people:

At various events I gave you new owners a registry access card, please use
the code on the back to

gain full and immediate access. Don't wait too long, it will expire.

I ran out of registry cards, so for the rest of you new people, send me a
private e-mail after you have created

your registry account and I'll manually get you set up.

But please be patient, processing my photos will take many more hours of
work.

Chuck

(Note the Registry passed 125,000 images a while ago.)