[DeTomaso] FW: NPC - but Ford related

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 21 14:03:49 EDT 2013

This is in Houston - is this a nationwide problem?   ---BILL L

Apparently there is a national backlog of the actual fuel pump due to a Ford vendor dispute and I'm wondering if anyone has found a source. In the meantime, vehicles that need them are useless.

Kim UrbanSent from my iPhone
On Aug 20, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Kim Urban

      Wondering if anyone has the inside scoop on where to find a fuel pump for a 2007 XL Expedition.

Kim Urban

Sent from my iPhone

    __._,_.___

              Reply to sender

              Reply to group

            Start a New Topic

                            Messages in this topic
                (2)

      Recent Activity:

      New Members
      3

      New Photos
      33

    Visit Your Group

      Thanks for sharing with the community of Fairfield! We're on the watch...

  .