[DeTomaso] MONTEREY BBQ

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 18:38:26 EDT 2013

Ok as stated  in my earlier post

you come into the main gate at Laguna
just past the ticket booth first turn on the right
into the campground.. on the right you should see a
detomaso or two and maybe a banner

Sat night after the track closes down until??

Let us know how many.. we all pitch in for the cost
but need to tell Garth how much to buy... so need a rough count
on how many are going to make it

call my cell if you need to 408 209 -7677
I will be a Baja until at least 9pm thurs and
at the track fri-sat, at the PCNC dinner fri night
I am the big tall long haired dude

Bob Benson